By purchasing a Gift Voucher or redeeming it you accept and agree to the terms and conditions set below by Raffini Jewellers.
Gift Cards Inclusions & Exclusions
Gift Cards can only be used to purchase jewellery pieces from our stock display. This includes Rings, Earrings, pendants, bracelets, bangles and chains.
Gift Cards cannot be used in the following instances:
- To purchase a custom made jewellery.
- To purchase Diamonds, coloured gemstones or Natural Pearls.
- To use it to pay a deposit towards an order.
- To redeem it for cash.
- To use it towards the payment of a repair job.
- The gift card cannot be cancelled or exchanged.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
Redeeming your Gift Card
- On redemption of your Gift Card, if the amount of the purchase is greater than the amount of the Gift Card, the difference should be paid.
- On redemption of your Gift Card, if the amount is less than the amount of the actual Gift Card, we will reissue a new Card with revised sum figure.
Validity and expiry of the Gift Card
Your Raffini Jewellers Gift Card will be valid for use for 1 year from the date of issue. Any balance that remains on the card will not be redeemable after the expiry date.